Sunday, July 13, 2008

July 12th, Saturday
Emily had some serious feelings she needed to express towards the object of her affection. So we wrote a song.

The rest of our night.


July 11th, Friday
I heart my Airport-Money-Funded Printer


July 10th, Thursday
Trip to Target!


More (shoddily manufactured but cheaply priced) lawn sports!


July 9th, Wednesday
Puddle likes to help me edit. From a distance.


Deb's zucchini has a flower!


My peas have flowers, too!



July 8th, Tuesday
Getting things into top form.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Don't think that shot glass is yours just because I forgot it once!

becky said...

you might have to come down here and pry it out of healy's warm, drunk hands then.

Mindy said...

Don't think I won't!

Next time I won't even give you three hours' notice.