Saturday, October 4, 2008

October 4th, Saturday
Writing desk complete!


Gross flash picture to show texture


It has wings! And a sewing machine hole!


View from the writing desk:


Hung a light.


Today I also found this great new picture of Wifey.


October 3rd, Friday
I went to see my bandmate's other band at the Hawthorne Theatre and boy was that place weird! (I didn't take this picture, obvs.)


October 2nd, Thursday
Okay, ready.


First coat


October 1st, Wednesday
Trip to Fabric Depot!


Sand-y :/


September 30th, Tuesday
I'm always really proud of myself when I eat food I've actually prepared. Esp. when it contains fresh fruit.


Sahar met a giant puppy!


Then we saw this movie for free. And it was totally great.


September 29th, Monday
Michelle and I scoured the basement. Because we are amazing.

No comments: