Thursday, November 13, 2008

November 13th, Thursday
M and I cleared the leaves out of the walkways because we are geniuses.


Before picture courtesy of Emo.


November 12th, Wednesday
Story of my life


November 11th, Tuesday
Writing lame songs in bed (if you get that reference, I think you are officially a Becky-connoisseur...)


November 10th, Monday
Poops McGee, courtesy of Emily

Submission wrestling, also courtesy of Emo


November 9th, Sunday
Poop!


Emo takes one for the team...


So, so clean. Now if only it worked...


November 8th, Saturday
Surprise HLP visit!!!


Draining (cleaning the hot tub made it much, much dirtier, actually)


Quality monkey times

November 7th, Friday
M and I find dead slugs in the hot tub...


November 6th, Thursday
I finally finished a whole book.


November 5th, Wednesday
Braving Reed College (totally worth it).


November 4th, Tuesday
Yes I Can have gluten&lactose free pizza (I was too tipsy and ecstatic to take a meaningful, emotional picture to commemorate the day...)


November 3rd, Monday
Short shorts all over the floor floors.

No comments: