Wednesday, January 14, 2009

January 14th, Wednesday
A little bit of my day looked like this (Kenai would prefer to rest here for a while):


Most of my day looked like this:


January 13th, Tuesday
Reed College


January 12th, Monday
Gator!


Smiley


January 11th, Sunday
Sunday at 8 am (Note to Will: look at the weird condo-thingy they built where that sketchy laundromat used to be!)


January 10th, Saturday
Feetsies


Body


January 9th, Friday
Dogwalking at sunset


January 8th, Thursday
Sewing


January 7th, Wednesday
Cleaning out the stash


The Despot


Turtle makes a mean sideways-pancake


January 6th, Tuesday
Taxed

3 comments:

Maxquinn said...

You're just now getting around to doing your taxes? Jeez. I did mine over a year ago.

Anonymous said...

pls to do my taxes 4 me.

becky said...

don't worry guys, it's just my estimated taxes. i still get to do my 2008 returns for a fifth and final time before april 15th!