Monday, May 25, 2009

May 25th, Monday
Today I decided to take inventory of all of the projects I've started and never finished. Here we go...
Thom Yorke: started three years ago


Damon Albarn: started two years ago


Fred Rogers: started one month ago


Bizarre-children-playing-instruments collage


Six books, three literary journals, Ben's manuscript


Ten songs, more or less


Sixteen stories, more or less


Three dresses: One


Two


Three

I guess my goal is to work on at least one of these things every day until they are done.

I am pretty sure I can finish these cupcakes, though.

May 24th, Sunday
Day off!


May 23rd, Saturday
Boo


Boo looks like a person dressed up in cat makeup


Naptime with everyone


Boo likes to headbutt


A lot


There was some ear-licking involved (idk why this picture ended up so small, but I'm too lazy to fix it)


Bugs and slugs :/


Better


May 22nd, Friday
Sam


Cody


Jacob


Oscar!


Sam's plan was to put her mouth on my mouth


She was really determined


Trash. I'm taking applicants for my AC/DC cover band, OCDC.


May 21st, Thursday
Polar bears


Skye


Walking around in your bear feet.


No comments: