Sunday, November 1, 2009

November 1st, Sunday
Painting in the sun

October 31st, Saturday
House punkins

#37

W/ Sunny Bee

Wood nymph

Sushi

Max Bee

October 30th, Friday
I got one of those spikey fruits a while ago after manhandling them everytime I went to the store, but never buying one, for months

It was like eating unripe-banana flavored jello inside :/. But nice color scheme.

Pumpkin carving time!

Requisite

Skullface and Forky

Spoooooky scary.

October 28th, Wednesday
Finished my jumper:

I pretty much had this same outfit when I was 8

October 27th, Tuesday
Gills

Complete package

W/ Sunny Bee

Boooze boooze boooze

Cape

Be seeing you.

October 26th, Monday
This is the worst shirt I have ever seen

This is the best hat I have ever seen

Baby lobster

II

Mouth w/ teeth

Fin

Testing the bumpits

Unrequitters 60's girl group album photo

No comments: