Thursday, March 4, 2010

March 4th, Thursday
I love motivational graffiti

This is what Portland looks like right now

Sunny it's your BIRTHDAY

Aren't you excited, girl?

You get to lick the tuna can

Delicious

And listen to me practice the banjo

But then you get MEATBALLS

Ok now we're excited

Birthday hat

Her eyes are SO BIG in this picture

OM NOM NOM

All gone.

March 3rd, Wednesday
Thank you card

March 2nd, Tuesday
What's that you say? It's my BIRTHDAY?

Sweet belt buckle M got for me (it's even greener in person)

Present Tower!

Present face!

Pretty much all I need in life

So even though the blossoms come every year

And I remember them well

And look forward to them all year

It never ceases to amaze me how happy they make me

I also enjoy taking pictures of green moss a lot. I try to keep it to a minimum on the blog, though. For all y'all's sake.

Funfetti

Me: Hey Mushu, it's my birthday!
Mushu: O rly.
Me: Yeah, I'm having a party and you are invited!
Mushu: Sorry, I have to wash my hair.

We found our dino frond again! He was missing some teeth and his arms (!!)

This picture makes me yawn

Delicious macaroons from Healy

March 1st, Monday
The Garden of Lost Souls.
JK JK just some crazy plants

Crazy fruits

Chinese Garden

Walkway

Bonsai!

Pretty stuff

II

These flowers smelled amazing

III

HLPs as foo dogs

Mine turned out more foo orangutan

These flowers didn't smell like anything

Heart

II

My fortune was a real stretch...

Feets

Red

Chili pepper

Upside down chili pepper?

COSMIC REFLECTIONS

More bonsai!

Bats

Fish

Trying to find the good smell spot

Still searching

That's the ticket.

February 24th, Wednesday
Today the reflection of my light made the outdoors look like one of those paintings where dolphins and albino tigers are just hanging out in space:

February 22nd, Monday
BooBoo

Clean up aisle 1

ty

Ehh lost a lot of days. Mostly to pet sitting. Like you do.

No comments: