Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hi!
Here are some pictures from the past few weeks that were on my camera.
Also, I have a tumblr for my Fun-A-Day project, if you'd like to follow along: http://whataboutrumphy.tumblr.com.
I'm going to Japan for ten days, starting tomorrow, so there should be some pictures to post sometime later as well.

Holla, and Happy New Year!

January 13th, Thursday
Some pictures of things I saw on my walk with Tucker today:
Dingleberries
jan13one

Tuck didn't want his picture taken
IMG_4537

Stuff
IMG_4539

Things
IMG_4541

I love this garage/grass/hydrant combination so much. It makes me happy each time we walk by it.
IMG_4543

I could take 900 pictures of moss. But I try to refrain...it's so green!
IMG_4550

Creepy roses
IMG_4551

Mud
IMG_4553

January 4th, Tuesday
Zoey woke up and started barking out the stairway window. She hates the Typhoon van.
IMG_4532

January 3rd, Monday
Work was super slow so I went all OCD on the towels. This is one of my finest moments.
IMG_4531

January 2nd, Sunday
Ringing in the New Year with Kinz
IMG_4528

December 20th, Monday
Turds thinks she's a parrot.
IMG_4524

Dad got a jackalope for Xmas
IMG_4526

December 18th, Saturday
Michelle and I decided to decorate our tree with an Elvis theme. It was beautiful.
IMG_4523

December 13th, Monday
This picture doesn't capture it, but there was a full double rainbow. It made me think of this dude.
IMG_4521

December 12th, Sunday
M made cookies and we decorated them. My favorite thing about this picture is that some wayward icing makes it look like the snail has a trail.
IMG_4518

December 6th, Monday
M and I shared her advent calendar this year. We couldn't tell what half of the chocolates were supposed to be. Here is my favorite:
IMG_4514
Squirrel-tree hybrid? Sam the Eagle? A bunch of coral eating the Captain's hook?

4 comments:

Jean Jacques said...

Wow!Those Photos are awesome! I love the photo of your dog... =)


Anchorage Moving | 4x4 Accessories

Kristina said...

The towel thing made me laugh really hard. Good work.

Add A Website Premium Directory said...

Great Blog Info Thanks And Keep Up The Great Work People

Calvin Yerke said...

Love the moss too.