Tuesday, September 16, 2008

September 16th, Tuesday
Okay time to work.


Peas?


Lion King


This is right around when my mom's scooter decided it wouldn't go up the hill.


You again?


Candy corn + Cherries = Jamboree!


September 15th, Monday
New clothes! (But will it all fit in the suitcase?)


+Papier mache cherries


September 14th, Sunday
My mom made me gluten free cinnamon raisin bread!


This was my favorite 'chair' from the Vance Kirkland museum (I forgot my camera...). I still have no idea how you are supposed to sit on it. (It's by Matta, I guess)


Came to Colorado to get Portlandy shoes.


Papier mache candy corns for Children's Fairyland Jamboree


September 13th, Saturday
Despite United's best efforts, I made it to Colorado.


My mom is really upset that they repainted all of the fire hydrants except for the two by her house


Evening promenade Around The Block


The sky, for Emo


This is what The Block looks like here:


The house by a rock in a bush


O hai, sir.

No comments: