Sunday, July 19, 2009

July 19th, Sunday
Chupes

Sam

Jack

July 18th, Saturday
Snuggly Sam

July 17th, Friday
Friends, I know it sounds like a good idea, but please don't let ur babbies go swimming in the kitty litter bucket. Srsly.

Verrry professional.

A very special ukulele jam we wrote in about 2 minutes...


July 16th, Thursday
Stuff I won't have to pack/move

July 15th, Wednesday
NEVER NUDE....jkjk, making cutoffs for summer.
(There are literally DOZENS of us.)

July 14th, Tuesday
HLP told me not to enjoy this bc it was a gang sign. I want to know what gang has claimed our hood. Hippies? Hipsters? The league of freecycle earth mothers always standing around, giving eachother parenting tips? I need to know whose good side to get on, here.

DinoHLP

July 13th, Monday
Cleaning out my closet. Eminem style.

We have stickers!

No comments: