Sunday, October 11, 2009

October 11th, Sunday
Cuddle time

Reading in the grass

October 10th, Saturday
We played at Kelly's again, my amp cut out again. Apparently I am the devil here?

II
(Yoyodyne played, too, and now I'm really excited about them)

October 9th, Friday
Beautiful!

October 8th, Thursday
Jen and Justin were here for a week, and it took me that whole week just to take this one, terrible picture of them. At least they are coordinated. And cute.

My colored pencils are feeling nice!

October 7th, Wednesday
Camo-door

Escape.

October 6th, Tuesday
Sunny likes to have her bed set out in the sun for a few hours each day

Just in case you needed any more reason to love OHS:

October 5th, Monday
Nice bird

Jake

Carly

Tuck!

Winnie

Emily and Dunkie

Pigtail

Holden

October 4th, Sunday
Here's a little story to bring a tear to your eye: a while back I spent some time reading people on the internet gush about how scary "Paranormal Activity" is and so I watched the trailer and got so scared (demons crawling under your sheets!) I had to sleep with the light on for a night (for reals). Anyway, I'm mostly over that, but in reading comments I found this reaction video, and in watching this reaction video I realized the way some guy yells "OH NO" at 0:22 is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time:


Then we all watched the grape lady video and realized the other newscaster says OHNO almost the same way (1:09):

I have some amazing audio tracks joining them together, but I am too lazy to figure out how to post them :/

October 3rd, Saturday
Nice work, Ben!! (I lost my YTD stack in the move)

September 29th, Tuesday
We were supposed to play the PSU blocks but got rained out

So we played the radio station instead

It was pretty cool

No comments: