Sunday, January 10, 2010

January 10th, Sunday
Willbert was in town! And we went to this crazy estate sale filled almost entirely with xmas paraphernalia. (The look on Will's face here is a direct result of realizing that he was completely surrounded by mannequins and representations of Santa.)

We also saw this on Peacock Lane:

Willbert, reunited with his favorite chair, which happens to compliment his fashion choices nicely:

January 9th, Saturday
We were in the studio again, but I was too busy getting hella exhausted (and trying to hit on some random, oblivious dude) to take any pictures :/

January 8th, Friday
We played the Twilight cafe but I also failed to take any pictures. There will be some eventually. See a pattern developing here? I'm going to try to get better at this again...

January 7th, Thursday
New strings (feel amazing)

January 6th, Wednesday
Bluetooth (I've had it with my mouth)

January 5th, Tuesday
New life's resolution

January 4th, Monday
I joined the gym today. It's amazing. But creepy enough without pictures.

January 3rd, Sunday
Home. Sunny was very excited about and overwhelmed by her xmas present:

January 2nd, Saturday
Denver Aquarium

II

This guy was my friend

People

There was some really nice indoor-outdoors

II

More

Seahorsey

This guy was also my friend

More people

Starfish

This guy was just hanging out in his rock like this, looking pissed:

Jesus!

Turtle!

This fish reminded me of the Crackle squirrel

Turkey

You're welcome for the nightmares, HLP.

Jellyfish are the craziest animals

II

Dad with Mom and Spongebob

January 1st, Friday
I love rebates!

December 30th, Wednesday
Going through my old life, getting rid of uselessness

Tchotchke central

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wtf is that shark real

Claire said...

The starfish looks like a washcloth. Also I love that you sent mail to the "redemption center."

becky said...

lol no the shark was fake. i got some pics of real ones but they weren't nearly as terrifying.

lordylordy redeem my contact lenses!