Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January 19th, Tuesday
This is what M and I used to console me after today. I'm putting it first so there isn't a giant picture of my messed up mouth at the top of this thing forever.

Fucking FUCK, man.

On the plus side I made myself a ton of soup to survive on until it heals.

January 18th, Monday
Today I ran 3 miles in 31 minutes. This is awesome because: A#1 I am a really slow runner, and B#2 My short term goal is 3 mi in 30 min, which I'm pretty sure I could do if I tried (and didn't count my 2 min warmup walk in the total). There is no good picture of this accomplishment, though, so here is Sunny sleeping on my bed:

January 17th, Sunday
Back to writing group

I am going to learn to use this thing if it kills me

January 16th, Saturday
Today was a really strange day that ended with me going to the movies by myself at the last minute to see "Zombieland" for a second time. Whatever, it's still an awesome movie. And has renewed my desire to buy some kickass (asskicking?) boots.

January 15th, Friday
I stole this from Emily. Note that it was raining so much I had to put on my rainpants (which I hate doing). Good thing for French Bulldogs to cheer me up.

January 14th, Thursday
Even (especially?) my hair supports Conan.

Newly arrived Xmas sweater: Mr. Rogers chic!

January 13th, Wednesday
I have so many pictures of these guys

But still there can't be enough

To adequately capture

Their amazingness

January 12th, Tuesday
Taxes :/

January 11th, Monday
100% of the pictures on my walls involve Dingus

Getting all the banjo tabs organized

No comments: