Tuesday, January 26, 2010

January 26th, Tuesday
Sunny is wondering if I need help cleaning that tuna can...

2:30 pm NE Broadway
(I'm still kind of sad it wasn't yellow)

Making a new belt hole with a hammer and nail

Blue sky + bird's nest

Stamp progress

Sample buttons

II

January 25th, Monday
Carving

January 24th, Sunday
Preparing the linoleum dino stamp (w/ M's original painting)

Alone

January 23rd, Saturday
It was nice so M and I walked to the Velveteria, past the cemetery where we found a weird tree-stump face

Michelle with Clint at the Velveteria

A mural we saw on our walk

II

January 22nd, Friday
Holden's got the cone of shame on again

January 21st, Thursday
A note I found on one of my walks that reminded me of my mom, circa 1998

I wanted to get a video of Olive running but could only get this scampering-ness here. I wasn't going to post it until I realized I could pretty much watch this on repeat forever.

No comments: