Sunday, May 30, 2010

May 30th, Sunday
Cuddle buddy.

We found a ladybug

ALL U need is Love.

Mazy why so sad?

We are going to the PARK, girl!

Garden is getting unruly

May 29th, Saturday
Ms. Mazy

What's going on?

May 28th, Friday
Today my boss at 2nd Work told me the pug I am totally, totally obsessed with (Ms. Geddy Lee) belongs to the drummer from Menomena. Which means there are pictures of her beautiful face on the internet!
(The dude's okay, too, I guess. Minus the headgear.)

Later I discovered that Geddy Lee has her own myspace where she has a song of remixed pug sounds. AMAZING.

M's barfday!

Presents

Dude. Bra.

May 27th, Thursday
This was a lot like waking up with your Renn Fayre bracelet still on and knowing you had to cut it off sooner or later because everything was done, done, done.

May 26th, Wednesday
This keeps happening. Because it won't stop raining.

This is what the greenroom at the Doug Fir looks like when filled with Andres, Steve and Dustin

Sticker wall.

Andres actually looked up whether or not there was a real band called "Douche." The search turned distracting and we never found out.

Working the merch
(My hair is the color of fine corkboard)

What's in the suitcase.

Pictures by Zan: groupies

Playing the Doug Fir

It was dark. There were a lot of people staring at me.

This is how it felt:
(You're welcome for the nightmares)

Mark Mallman was completely insane and amazing. I was afraid of him backstage.
(this picture is appropriately incoherent)

Done.
(Never felt so close. Never felt so all alone.)

May 25th, Tuesday
Today was a good mail day!

May 24th, Monday
I made lentils with rice. And BACON.

No comments: